Welcome to The Creative Writing Class Blog of Englit '45

Metaphor (Koko)

Posted by Creating Class 2005 | Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 | Posted in

The wet grass spread happiness when they let flowers grow beside them. The wind whispers temptation when they blow every leaves on the top of the tree. And the rain gives love when it touches every inches the skin of mine. Rain changes every moods of people in the house.

Weather warm enough to be hold and strong enough to kick the coldness which hides in my deepest heart. I could find the answer until now. The answer of all my restiveness because now I’m in the end of a narration. The narration is about a life, the narration of mine, my life.

His angriness can burn every paper sheets. His sadness can destroy every mother hearts. His affections can bring tears away from every eye. I can believe with all moments of his life, why he could be an unfortunate human being in this world?

The barking of a dog like a midnight sirens that I’ve heard couple years ago, it breaks the silence of this night. It makes me worry. I’m feel very uncomfortable with this situation. I’m really scared with this condition. I don’t wanna see all the shadows. I wanna close both of my eyes. I wanna sleep again.

Suddenly each flower makes me wanna smile. Suddenly each falling leaf makes me wanna cry. Suddenly step of mine makes me wanna fly.What do you think about all my acts? What do you feel with my feeling? What do you call it? Love? Is it love? Really? It ‘s called love?falling in love? Am I falling love? O..God

Ratna

Comments (0)