Welcome to The Creative Writing Class Blog of Englit '45

Metaphor (Yayu)

Posted by Creating Class 2005 | Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 | Posted in

1. My life describes the silent of a grapefruit that hangs on its tree. it sways following the strong wind which shakes the tree. No complaints raise from it though the wind erodes its stem.

2. I met him. I saw his smile that quench a thirst of a little dog walking in the dessert.

3. her question resonated from the innermost depths of the ant which say "Watch Out!!" to a person who will step on it.

4. I was taken by his sweet lollipop candy words which sink me in the honey sea as a little ant jumping to a cup of tea.

5. I couldn't feel anything or may be I didn't feel it when I stood around unknown people, even they are in the same environment with me like a stone that can't follow the rhyme of the song of the sea which is sung by the sea.

Comments (0)