Welcome to The Creative Writing Class Blog of Englit '45

Metaphor (Dezka)

Posted by Creating Class 2005 | Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 | Posted in

What if one day,I see a mirror, there's no reflection of mine. The emptiness's stroking my eyes, is it lying? I look upon myself, no hands, no face, no skin, no colors, nothing but the blank.

As I sucked the last single of my cigarette, as I drank the last drop of Jack Daniels, I felt you. I felt the tasteless, I sense the senseless. It wasn't the same anymore. The combination of the nicotine and khamar reminded me of you. The taste; bitter, sweet, burned, I tossed it down all the way through my lips.

The buzzing of the bee frightens my day.
Zzzzz.... zzzzz....
Again, I closed my ear tightly.
Zzzzzz.... zzzz....
But I still could hear it.
where are you??
Bee??
Gnat??
Something buzzing...
I find nothing..
Zzzzz... zzzz...
O I know it, the Zzzzzz comes from my mind, the Zzzzz it's you.
the one I couldn't describe but Zzzzzz.

It's raining again. The coldness freeze me like a stone in the edge of the harbor.
Now I'm a stone.

I know I'm orange but sometimes I can be yellow, green or purple. I know my nectar could invite you and this might be you who flew upon me, the dancing butterfly, harmonizing the gray smoked world with the combination of our colors.

Comments (0)