Welcome to The Creative Writing Class Blog of Englit '45

Metaphor (Imank)

Posted by Creating Class 2005 | Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 | Posted in

1. The black cat roared to the random people. Walking step by step through the street like a tank is ready to bomb unpredictable enemy.

2. A cigarette sat in my lips. One sucking change my dry brain and dry throat be a wet as a scientist solved his experiment.

3. I felt abnormal intoxicated toward conclusion of life like a rat sink in the deep water when the rose under me.

4. My heart was gone under her skirt as a sniper shoot the victim effectively.

5. The unpredictable of future was stolen the lonely boy on the corner of classroom like a brilliant professor to be senility suddenly.

Comments (1)

"My heart was gone under her skirt as a sniper shoot the victim effectively."

dasar lo mentang2 dah nikah....
wkakakakkk

what an erotic metaphor