Welcome to The Creative Writing Class Blog of Englit '45

Me in the Boredom Room

Posted by Creating Class 2005 | Posted on Friday, November 28, 2008 | Posted in

(Silence...)

“Ohm…”

“I remember the last day off. That was I felt in this mourning holiday, cold and blue. I was locked in my own mind, stuck in a room. Couldn’t go anywhere like in prison, asking something without answer.”

“Ohm...”

“All the same…”

“Ohm…”

“It was like this”

(Silence, but wasn’t alone...)

“Ohm…”

“Is it right??”

“Ohm…”

“I love him.”

“Ohm…”

“But I was cheating at his back.”

“Ohm…”

“I love someone else from my past.”

“Ohm…”

“And I’m waiting for him…”

“Ohm…”

“I am bored!!”

“Ohm…”

“A nightmare”

“Ohmmm…”

“TALK TO ME!!!”

“Ohmmmmm…”

“IMBECILE!?”

“OHHMMMM…”

“Forgive me…”

“I want to sit there,”

“Ohm…”

In the corner of boredom room, waiting for someone show the truth. The more shouting, the more it’s like a grave yard.

(On the wall, there were shadows staring. Black. Waving. High.
Through the window; there were tears from the sky going together with sorrow and pain.)

“You know I am so angry with you!”

“Ohm…”

“I felt like I was lost. I was a loser, because I was just watching; watching people forgetting their past and their history. And I was the only one who lived in the memories. I obsessed with every single thing from my past. If I could I would do anything to bring them to present. Therefore, I refused to live here. I just wanted to live… living in the memories, to be eternal.”

“Ohm…”

“What’s the time now?”

“Ohm…”

“It seems already morning, isn’t it?”

It was raining outside but the sky so beautiful not blue but grey.

“Ohm…”

“Dark again”

“Ohm…”

“Damn!”

“Ohm…”

“Why are you just following me??”

“Ohm…”

“Please talk to me! I just want one thing. I want to go back to my past!”

“Ohmmm…”

“OF COURSE, I DO!!”

“OHMMM…”

“I do, I remember date and time; September twenty second, Sunday… twenty five after nine.”

“Ohmm…”

“I want to wait for him. He promised me he can bring me to the past in where I know I can mix my memories and desire. I want him to come. It’s been a years and nothing happen. So please help me, but I won’t get out of here either. It feels like I am about to die.”

“Ohm…”

“Why are you just…! Please talk to me. Where is he?”

“Ohm…”

“I am tired.”

“Ohm…”

“Huh??”

“Ohm…”

“You just don’t care! Stupid!”

“Ohmmm”

“Irresponsible!”

“Ohm…”

“I know someday will come and today will be the PAST. But I don’t like a day TODAY!!!?”

“Ohmm…”

“You are disgusting!”

“Ohm…”

“I am tired waiting.”

(In the boredom room, on its wall, there were shadows, laughing, waving, black, and whispering.)

“Just get over it!”

“Why don’t you just leave?!”

“NO!”

“Just leave and let me here alone!”

“NO, we have to be always together.”

“For what? We are just shadows and nothing will be changed”

“You are so pessimistic.”

“I am realistic”

“You are tired”

“Yes I am, just go!”

“No, I’ll wait for you.”

“There is no use to wait!”

“Excuse me??!”

“I said there’s no use to WAIT! Just go away and reach your future in front of you. With me you’re just being only a shadow.”

In the boredom room, on its wall, there were just shadows. Gloomy. Still raining outside. It became cooler, will be more shivering.

“Not anymore please!”

“Ohm…”

“Dream”

“Ohm…”

“Nightmare…”

“Ohm…”

“What else?”

“Ohm…”

“Ohmmmm…”

“Ohmmmm…”

“Ohmmmm…”

“Ohm…”

“Ohhhhmmmmmmmmm….”

Crack! Crack! Grrrrrkkhhhh! Grrrrrkkhhhh!

(There were no more shadows. In the boredom room, on its white wall, clean, it’s stained by the blood spots.)

Silence…

“Ohmm…”

***

Comments (0)