Welcome to The Creative Writing Class Blog of Englit '45

My Dear Dessy

Posted by Creating Class 2005 | Posted on Thursday, November 06, 2008 | Posted in

At first I encountered her, I just noticed her as a typical girl next door who was living in the strict standard of a nice girl and the positive laws of our country. She seemed happy with her family, her friends, her boyfriend, and the most important thing, herself, which including her body and other physical appearances, a part which I never, ever could do with my own until my age reached twenty something.

She is smart, the fact that I think can’t only be proved by her perfect GPA but also by her attitude and her maturity. I think a smart girl is not only the one who could prove her brilliant GPA or her handsome stud but also the one who could put herself in perfect place in every situation, no matter how difficult her situation it is. An advertisement said that maturity is a choice and she chose to be mature in her early twenty.

She always looks perfect in every situation. I never, ever look at her with frown face due to personal problem. Despite I don’t know about the things that happen behind the closed door but I think she is truly happy with her own or she can handle her own problem without being drama queen like used to do. I think it is because she considers every problem as light as air. Once I ever envied her perfect GPA but she made me realized that life is not only about it. She gave me advice to loose myself and enjoyed life more. I did and it made much happier about myself.

She talks very calmly, a thing that I adore the most (Please don’t ever give this note to her because I will die in shame). I never see her with full fury, like I always do every day. I always want to imitate her calmness and mature soft-spoken attitude but it always ended with awkwardness.

In the other words, she is as normal as you can see. I thought she had no desire to live outlaw behind the standard of our dear society. But I was half wrong. She did live in standard but it was only in the surface. After I hung up with her pretty closely, I recognized her brain as deviated as a mental patient, partially.

She has kind of multiple personal disorders in written forms. Don’t ever judge the book by its cover and it will be good advice to know her better. Despite her good girl without any deviation appearance, you can read some of her works and notice that she has pretty many ideas to kill someone or such plots, which would make Poe nodding his head from his eternal grave.

It didn’t shock me the most because I think she must be has some dark side, like other person. But the part that interested me the most is how she could manage herself to look as normal as any person did and go on living with cruel stuffs in her head. As the conclusion, I grab many good things from her to make me better and put aside her bad ones as the remainder that nobody is perfect.

Comments (0)