Welcome to The Creative Writing Class Blog of Englit '45

Fear2

Posted by Endang S Priyatna (Curly) | Posted on Thursday, December 25, 2008 | Posted in

One by one, everyone runs away. And here I am, decayed and dying at the corner of this deserted room.

Why should I stay? What keeps me here? Is there a little hope left here? They say,"there's a hope in every despair". "I have doubt in me; fear is consuming me", I reply. "Don't you know fear? fear that also drove you away, forsaking this cursed place" I say. "Why don't you stay too? Don't you say there's a hope in every despair?", I say again.

"because hope is for you, and life is for us" they say.

One by one, everyone runs away with their life. And here I am, decayed and dying at the corner of this deserted room, letting fear consume me.

Comments (2)

as you gaze the midnight stars in the corner of your deserted world...
the fear is in your heart singing lullaby.. but don't you ever sleep..
do you know why????
she's in love with you because you surrender of her...

As they leave you...
they leave with a "Good" Goodbye...
they must do it this way, do you understand why...?

Wishing you lots of laughter, love and sunshine!
because they had to accept that you could never be with them...

Life is not only about fear but also about how to live without it.
Life is not only about how to consume more pain but also how to reduce it.
Life is also about how to rejoice it.
From My Mom
The Personal Philosopher of Life